What is Log Manager?
A Log Manager solution simplifies securing your network and hosting environment and supports you in compliance management. Log Manager is the perfect tool to investigate where security incidents have occurred and to provide the report required for your compliance needs. Log Manager of Internedservices is a cloud-based log management solution designed to reduce the complexity and costs of log management.
With Log Manager your data will be:
- aggregated and standardised
- safely stored without loss or corruption of data
- retained for the period set by you easily
- protected from unauthorized viewing
In addition, a web portal allows you to easily see your own data. Is it too much work for you to analyze your data? Then you can have our experts do it for you.
Go directly to:
We will gladly explain how Internedservices will protect your organisation through Log Manager.Tell me more about this service
Informed of all incidents
We offer a wide range of security services to protect your hosting solution against malicious individuals optimally. The Log Manager solution simplifies securing your network and hosting environment and supports you in compliance management. The Log Manager is the perfect tool to investigate where security incidents occurred and provides the report required for your compiance needs.
- Read the entire case of De Nieuwe Zaak
Why KPN Internedservices?
With Internedservices your data is safe, we are a 100% Dutch company, which means your data is subject to Dutch law. We offer Log Manager for a fixed monthly fee, so your expenses are clear. This includes monitoring your data, the software and 24/7 support. So Log Manager provides:
- 24/7/365 monitoring & support
- Always easy access to your Log Manager data
- A fixed amount per month
- The best analysts
- Easy integration
- A safe feeling
How Log Manager works
Log Manager Appliance
- the Log Manager Appliance is installed in your environment and collects the required data
- the collected data is transported to our Security Compliance Cloud using SSL encryption tunnels
- the data is stored in SSAE 16 certified, redundant datacenters according to your retention requirements
- the data is standardized for comparison purposes
- using the easy to use web interface, you can access the data and the standard report, and you can make your own reports and plans
Leave it to the experts
- do you not have the time or expertise to perform the analysis? Then you can have our experts do it for you.
- our experts do a daily analysis, report accoring to a schedule determined by you and react immediately when a security incident is noted in the analyses
With Log Manager by Internedservices you no longer need to worry about online attacks. Log Manager works perfectly together with Threat Manager.
Technical details of Log Manager
Event Correlation and Notification
- Easy to use web interface with intuitive search interface
- Over 4,000 parsers available with new log format support added frequently
- Cloud storage with offsite replication for disaster recovery
Integrated Managed Security Services
- Advanced correlation capabilities
- Designed to detect suspicious activity
- Automatic alerts sent when rule is triggered
- PCI-specific rules to comply with requirement 10.6
- Certified security analysts and researchers
- 24/7 state-of-the-art Security Operations Center
- Monitoring, analysis and expert guidance capabilities
- Customized alerting and escalation procedures
Analysis and Reporting
- Dozens of Dashboards and Reports
- Custom Reporting Capabilities
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) to Assess Risks
- Audit-Ready Reports
- Single Web-Based Console for Entire Environment
- SSAE 16 audited data centers
- PCI Level 2 audited vendor
- PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Storage and archival of incident analysis and cases
- Support for multiple compliance mandates
- PCI DSS 3.1, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, cobit, etc.
- Rapidly deploy across your environment and scale as needed
- Pay-as-you-go model with minimal capital expenditure
- No hidden costs
- Software and Hardware Upgrades, Maintenance and Patches included
- Dozens of Dashboards and Reports